POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to Unexpire Beta 3.5 : Re: How to Unexpire Beta 3.5 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to Unexpire Beta 3.5
From: JRG
Date: 16 Jan 2002 17:38:22
Message: <3c4600de@news.povray.org>
Every day, just after 6:00 and before 7:00 the sun arises. It had never happened to
me, that I woke up wondering whether the sun would arise or not that day. I
intensively use a beta for my personal works, I don't care about expiration date, and
I almost forget it. Then one day POV-Ray, very politely I must say, tells me that
time has come, we have to salute, goodbye beta 9, AufWiedersen. I then go to
povray.org, where I expect the new beta to be. As always, I find it, download it, and
beta testing goes on. I wouldn't expect to read on a newspaper that, once again, the
sun has risen...
;-)

--
#local j=text{ttf"arial""JRG".2,0}#local J=0;#while(J<10)#local R=0;#while
(R<2)#local G=0;#while(G<1)#if(inside(j<R,G.1>))object{j scale.025translate

Home: http://digilander.iol.it/jrgpov  //New: Kitchen scene WIP